✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over
Lightning Fast is a super-powerful stain extractor that penetrates deep, dissolves tough stains, then emulsifies and lifts dirt and debris to the surface to restore fabric, upholstery, and carpet.
- Rapidly and thoroughly remove stains
- Destroy foul odors at their source
- Say goodbye to old stains for good
- Clean without intense scrubbing
- Save time, and your muscles
- Two Amazing Products in One
- 473ml Spray Bottle
- Lightning Fast is boosted with strong cleaning agents, odor eliminators, and anti-bacterial enzymes that disinfect as they clean.
- The stain extracting formula safely and easily removes heavy and light dirt, mud, coffee, juice, and pet stains in the flash of lightning!
- This cleaner is blended with odor-eliminating enzymes that destroy odors at the source, leaving behind a fresh, clean scent.
- Tough On Stains, Gentle On Fabric
- ightning Fast works great as a stand alone product, or as a pre-treatment step for hot water extraction.
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to email@example.com and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
How To Use:
- Vacuum area to remove any loose dirt and contamination.
- Dilute Lightning Fast 1 part product to 20 parts water or as desired.
- Spray Lightning Fast on surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate for 10-60 seconds.
- Agitate gently with a brush or use a drill brush or hook and loop brush.
- Blot and wipe area dry with towel.
- Dry vacuum area to remove particles that may have loosened while cleaning.