New Car Smell Air Freshener (118ml)
✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over
New Car Smell makes any old beater smell like a brand new car just driven right off the showroom floor. With just one spray, you’ll swear you bought your car yesterday!
- Take years off your old car's life
- Relive the excitement of buying a new car
- Obliterate stale, lingering odors
- Recreate the magic of a brand new car
- Smell like you just pulled out of the dealer
- Take Your Car Back in Time
- 118ml Spray Bottle
- Natural Enzymatic Odor Eliminator
- Neutralizers to rapidly subdue undesirable smells right at the source.
- With this scent, freshly-tanned leather, the musk of clean carpets, the pure essence of clean plastic, and more come together to make you relive feelings and sensations of excitement you thought long gone.
- Relive that excitement and sense of achievement of buying a new car with just one spray!
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to email@example.com and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
How To Use:
- Clean and vacuum any debris and old food or stains that may be imparting foul smells into the automobile interior.
- Shake well.
- Lightly mist around carpets, cloth upholstery, and under seats.
- Enjoy fresh scent.
For A/C Deoderization:
- Turn your AC on Full Fan and recirculate
- Feel with your hand where the A/C is sucking air IN (not out), normally this is by your feet or under the seat.
- Spray liberally so the scent goes up into the A/C ducting. Kepp spraying until you smell it comming out the air vents, and keep going a bit more. Repeat on the other side.
- Turn the A/C off and let dry