✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over
Speed Wipe is a 100% wax-free gloss enhancing quick detail spray designed to lightly clean your paintwork and deliver a static-free mirror shine in just minutes.
- Repel fresh dust and dirt
- Clean light dust and dirt on the go
- Maintain your ride in-between full washes
- Quickly enhance a deep gloss
- Clean and protect without streaking
- Safely And Gently Cleans Exterior Surfaces
- 473ml Spray Bottle
- Formulated using all new gloss-enhancing polymers, Speed Wipe quickly and safely removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, smudges and road grime while leaving behind an impressive show winning shine
- Speed Wipe contains no wax or film and cleans and protects with no streaking
- Speed Wipe leaves your paint with a thin protective layer that bonds with waxes and sealants to protect against harmful UV rays
- Not Like Other Quick Detailers
- Speed Wipe reduces static-cling on automotive surfaces like paintwork and glass
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
As A Quick Detail Spray:
1. When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to touch it with a towel.
2. Simply mist on towel or surface.
3. For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
4. Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels. Wipe off with clean towel or micro fiber.
5. Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
6. Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove creme or paste waxes that have hardened.
7. Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As A Clay Bar Lubricant:
1. Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo prior to claying a surface.
2. Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
3. Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
4. The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
5. Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
6. Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
7. If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
8. For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.