✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over
Sticky Citrus Gel is a thick viscosity wheel cleaner that clings to wheels and rims, keeping the all-natural formula exactly where you need it fighting dirt and debris without rolling off!
- Break down and remove stuck on dirt and debris
- Safely lift and remove brake dust
- Restore a brilliant shine to all wheels
- Clean with minimal agitation
- Extend work time for best results
- Clingy Formula For Minimal Scrubbing
- 473ml Spray Bottle
- All-natural citrus extracts
- Safe For All Wheel Types
- Sticky Citrus Gel combines natural cleaners with oxygen generators to clean any wheel type safely and effectively without any harm to you or the environment.
- The non-caustic formula cleans and degreases nasty wheels fast, then rinses clean with no spots and no residue!
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to email@example.com and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
How to use it:
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.